How A Baby Grows In The Mothers Womb
- Um feto de poucas semanas encontra-se no interior do Ãºtero de sua mÃ£e. In the womb
- An embryo of few weeks inside the mothers womb.
- It is in the beginning of its development. There is a long road ahead.
- It is the first step of human development and at this stage it can be confused with the embryo of dog or monkey.
- It is connected to the vitelino bag that provides the nutrients that it needs in the first weeks of life.
- After about 8 weeks of gestation the vitelino bag loses its function. The umbilical cord then starts to feed it with nutrients provided from the mothers body.
- While everything happens, it floats, calmly, in the uterus of its mother.
- In 16th week of gestation it already has developed the limbs. The eyes are still closed, but the hands and the feet start to move themselves, even though its mother does not perceive it yet.
- Thanks to the ecografia 4D, you can see the features of the baby quite clearly, even its faceial expressions.
- At 24 weeks Only the lungs are not completely formed. if it was born at this moment, it would have a good chance of survival.
- At this stage It already moves the arms and the legs, it blinks the eyes, and it sucks the fingers
- It is becoming conscientious of the space that surrounds it.
- As with all embryos, it passes most of the time sleeping It even dreams
- Complete at nine months and is ready to be born. In 40 weeks, what was one cell was changed into a human being.
- The miracle of the formation of the life of a human being in the womb is almost finished In few days the lungs and the placenta will be put in charge to signal that the hour of the childbirth has arrived.
- The baby still sleeps, calm, in the womb of its mother. It does not know that soon it will abandon the placidness of its "house" to pass through one of the most traumatic experiences of its life: the birth.
- Yes, because the childbirth is not painful only for the mother. It is also traumatic and stressful for the baby.
- BUT IT IS THUS THAT IT HAPPENS The MIRACLE Of LIFE
- Â http://mujer.terra.es/muj/padres/embarazo/vientrematerno/ The images used in this pps are part of the set of documents produced for the National Geographic Channel: En el Maternal Vientre. Are images gotten through a micron-chamber introduced in the uterus of a gestante. Thanks to the modern photographic techniques it is possible to follow the fascinating process of gestation of a baby. If it desires to see photos and videos of this set of documents, in Spaniard, it visits the address: Author of the Slide: Riaellw@globo.com Ellwanger Text: based in notes of baseboard of the photos of the site above cited Music: Brahm's Lullaby - violin This slide is exclusive of the site Ria Slides