Profits before People
- Profits before People Profits before People
- My firm has record profits, but they are laying me off Source: Â h*p://econographics.wordpress.com Â
- They pour money into advertising, even though it doesnât workâ¦
- They brag about terminating the bottom 10% every year.
- They paint over problems instead of actually solving them.
- They havenât changed their business model in 50 years.
- The executives think they totally rock; the customers think they totally suck.
- The company promotes the people who look good, but who seldom do good.
- And now they are throwing ME to the sharks!
- I wish they would drop the hypocrisy and just admit how they really do business.
- They donât love customers, or employees. They love money.
- They talk about relationships, but they act like bullies.
- They should band together with other like-minded companies and advertise what they really believe inâ¦ Profits before People
- Donât worry, investors. In tough times, we abandon our employees. Da riu sh Â M /S hu *e rs to ck Â Profits before People
- Suzanne Â Tucker/Shu*erstock Â We Donât Let Hungry Kids Get in the Way of Consistent Profits. Profits before People
- Profits before People Clu ck va /S hu *e rs to ck Â We Donât Waste Money on People Who Used to Be Valuable to Us.
- pzAxe/Shu*erstock Â Donât Invest in Sentimental Companies. (We Are Not Sentimental.) Profits before People
- Help these companies spread the word. Make your own art and post links in the comments belowâ¦ Profits before People
- All Â images Â from Â Shu*erstock.com Â