How to Trade a Red Paperclip for a House - Part 2
Part 2 of the true story of how Kyle MacDonald traded a red paperclip for a house! - http://www.oneredpaperclip.com
- click onpaperclip to go to originalwebsite! Part 2
- There’s also a book about the story. It’s called: one red paperclip. and is translated into more than 14 different languages! click here to purchase the book
- They asked:
- Of all things,why do you have a red paperclip in your wallet?
- so we opened up craigslist.
- And sure enough
- It had a barter section
- Filled with people who wanted to trade things.
- I created a listing
- within minutes it was live on the siteand emails started to arrive in my inbox
- But almost all theemails were from peoplewho thought I was joking.
- They thought nobody would actually want totrade away a red paperclip
- But later that night
- the phone
- a pen shaped like a ﬁsh
- a pen shaped like a ﬁshWhich was much bigger and better than a red paperclip
- Thewas gone.
- I posted the ﬁsh pen in thebarter section of craigslist
- There’s lots more where that came from Click on a leaf and subscribe to kylemacmacto get updated as new chapters are released
- Concept and click all here topictures see my by other slideshows! Kyle MacDonald
- Public Speaker and click on red t-shirt for more info
- Author ofthe book one red paperclip oneredpaperclip.com