Tea Benefits: The Advantages of the Daily Tea Drinking Habit
- Tea Benefits The Advantages of the Daily TEA Drinking HABIT @habitsguy
- An ever increasing number of studies have come out over the past few years showing the benefits of regular consumption of tea.
- Like any habit, regular tea consumption is something that anyone can do. It is simply a matter of creating a routine.
- One of the most important aspects of creating a tea habit is finding the flavor you enjoy.
- Black teas often have the strongest flavors. Green teas are usually the mildest. Oolong teas are somewhere in the middle.
- Tea contains strong antioxidants that help prevent a huge host of diseases and maladies.
- Benefits of Tea: â¢ Hydrating to the body â¢ Reduces risk of heart attacks â¢ Help prevent a large amount of cancers â¢ Fights free radicals â¢ Provides mild protection from UV rays
- Benefits of Tea: â¢ Weight loss â¢ Counteracts some of the effects of smoking and second-hand smoke â¢ Has some mild effect on people recovering from exposure to radiation â¢ Combats neurological diseases â¢ Lowers the risk of Parkinsonâs disease
- Benefits of Tea: â¢ Relieves constipation â¢ Promotes a good nightâs sleep (when caffeine free) â¢ Lowers cholesterol â¢ Good for a bodyâs natural fluid balance â¢ Reduces diabetes suffering
- Benefits of Tea: â¢ Promotes healthy skin â¢ Soothes stomach cramps â¢ Anti-inflammatory â¢ Anti-bacterial â¢ Improves dental health
- Benefits of Tea: â¢ Mental alertness (via caffeine) â¢ Lowers blood pressure â¢ Reduces stress â¢ Helps increase/maintain bone density â¢ Improves digestion
- This is not to say that tea is a magic bullet. But it also has no real negatives.
- If you are unsure of what type of tea flavor is your favorite, try a tea sample pack, with many types of tea. http://www.developgoodhabits.com/tea-sampler http://www.developgoodhabits.com/tea-sampler
- Want to build the Tea Drinking Habit but TOO LAZY to start?
- Grab your FREE copy ofâ¦ 23 Anti- Procrastination Habits http://www.developgoodhabits.com/23aph_slide http://www.developgoodhabits.com/23aph_slide
- Grab your FREE copy ofâ¦ 23 Anti- Procrastination Habits Click to access! http://www.developgoodhabits.com/23aph_slide http://www.developgoodhabits.com/23aph_slide