11 Inspirational Quotes from the Top CEOs of the Modern Business World
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once. DREW HOUSTON Dropbox, Co-Founder and CEO
- In this ever-changing society, the most powerful and enduring brands are built from the heart. They are real and sustainable. Their foundations are stronger because they are built with the strength of the human spirit, not an ad campaign. The companies that are lasting are those that are authentic. HOWARD SCHULTZ CEO, Starbucks
- You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. STEVE JOBS CEO, Apple Inc.
- DONALD TRUMP CEO, The Trump Organization Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better o� sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.
- There’s an entrepreneur right now, scared to death, making excuses, saying, “It’s not the right time just yet.” There’s no such thing as a good time. KEVIN PLANK CEO, Under Armour
- It takes humility to realize that we don’t know everything, not to rest on our laurels and know that we must keep learning and observing. If we don't, we can be sure some startup will be there to take our place. CHER WANG CEO, HTC
- Lots of companies don't succeed over time. What do they fundamentally do wrong? They usually miss the future. LARRY PAGE CEO, Google Inc.
- The thing that I learned early on is you really need to set goals in your life, both short-term and long-term, just like you do in business. Having that long-term goal will enable you to have a plan on how to achieve it. We apply these skills in business, and yet when it comes to ourselves we rarely apply them. DENISE MORRISON CEO, Campbell Soup Co.
- The distance between number one and number two is always a constant. If you want to improve the organization, you have to improve yourself and the organization gets pulled up with you. That is a big lesson. INDRA NOOYI Chairperson & CEO, PepsiCo
- The way I think about culture is that modern humans have radically changed the way that they work and the way that they live. Companies need to change the way they manage and lead to match the way that modern humans actually work and live. BRIAN HALLIGAN CEO, Hubspot
- I try not to make any decisions that I’m not excited about. JAKE NICKELL CEO, Threadless
- IS YOUR WEBSITE SABOTAGING YOUR SALES? Learn powerful strategies and proven tips to transform your website from an after-thought to your most talented salesperson. GET FREE GUIDE http://stratusinteractive.hs-sites.com/10-signs-your-website-is-sabotaging-your-sales