Choose Yourself by James Altucher
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- 1. A book by
- 2. Everything we aspired to for “security”,everything we thought was “safe”,no longer is.Markets have crashed.Jobs have disappeared.Industries have been disrupted.The world is changing
- 3. No longer is someone comingto hire you, to invest in your company,to sign you, to pick you.
- 4. It’s on you to makethe most important decision in your life:CHOOSE YOURSELF
- 5. In prior economic busts,America’s technological innovationhas buffered the middle class.There are no more booms on thehorizon that we can latch onto.But that period is over
- 6. We can no longer afford to rely on othersand repeat the same mistakes. The middleclass has caved in, and every industry is inthe process of transformation.Individuals have to transform also
- 7. Is this all doom and gloom?Of course not.It’s the decline of institutions that have liedto us for the past 100-200 years.It’s actually good news
- 8. The rise of corporatism forced people intocubicles instead of out exploring andinventing and manifesting.Human beingsare born pioneers1
- 9. The reality is companies don’t need to hire asmuch anymore because technology hasreached its manifest destiny from the pulpscience fiction novels of the 1930s.Essentially,robots replaced humansVS
- 10. ZERO sectors in the economy are movingtowards more full-time workers.We are moving towards a society withoutemployees. And that’s ok.
- 11. More people are finding financial success than ever beforewhile unemployment or underemploymenthas reached upwards of 20%.It’s a reality that people whoapply the principles in this bookcan take advantage of20%z z z z z . . .?
- 12. We’re already seeing more startups than ever getfunded and pull business from the corporatemonoliths that have slept for too long. It’s alsonot just about being a great entrepreneur.NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE ONE
- 13. The best way to help societyis to learn how toimprove yourselfWhen you improve yourself, the lives ofthose around you benefit. That is the wayyou create positive change in the world.
- 14. The starting point for all of this is developing the innerperspective that allows you tochoose yourself in the first placeSuccess by itself won’t bring you happiness,because you can’t do any of this from aposition of ill health.12 3
- 15. You will have less chances of success in theChoose Yourself EraIf your body is sickif you are around negative peopleif your idea muscle has not been refinedinto a machineif you haven’t developed a sense ofgratitude and surrender
- 16. The ethic of the Choose Yourself Era is to notdepend on the trends that are defeating you.Instead,build your own platform, haveconfidence in yourself instead of ajury-rigged system, anddefine success by your own terms
- 17. Understanding the rules of thisChoose Yourself Erawill give you the confidence and skill-setto go out there and ask the world for yourproper place in it. You will be the beacon thatwill enhance the lives of everyone around you.
- 18. This is about a new phase in history whereart, science, business, and spirit will jointogether in the pursuit of true wealth.It’s a phasewhere ideas are more importantthan people and everyone will have tochoose themselves for happiness,just like I did.
- 19. YOU DO NOT HAVE TOWAIT ANY LONGERfor the gods of corporate America,or universities, or investors, to come downfrom the clouds and choose youfor success
- 20. In this new era, you have two choices:Those are your choicesWhich side will you be on?becomeatempstafferbecomeanartistentrepreneuror
- 21. I don’t need to make a dime off of this book. What I really careabout is that as many people as possible read this book.Here’s how I’m going to do it:You have to front the purchase price.But, if you can prove to me that you read it,I will give you your money backT H E O F F E R
- 22. How do you prove to me you’ve read the book?Send me a copy of the receiptto [email protected]@1Do these two things:
- 23. Chose one of the following to sendtogether with the receipt:Write an honest review on Amazon orGoodReads or your blog.Take a photograph of yourself reading the book.Write me a testimonial or an email asking mequestions that show you’ve read the book.2I’m a man of my word. This book hasworked for me. I chose myself.@
- 24. “There has never been a better time than nowto Choose Yourself.”get this book now!
- 25. ABOUT THE AUTHORJames altucheris a successful entrepreneur, chess master,investor and writer. He has started and runmore than 20 companies, and sold several ofthose businesses for large exits. He has alsorun venture capital funds, hedge funds,angel funds, and currently sits on the boardsof several companies. His writing hasappeared in most major national mediaoutlets (Wall Street Journal, ABC, FinancialTimes, Tech Crunch, Forbes, CNBC, etc).His blog has attracted more than 10 millionreaders since its launch in 2010.This is his 11th book.