How to See the Light in Others
- BogenFruend/Flickr HOW TO SEE THE LIGHT IN OTHERS BRINGING OUT TALENT IN OTHER PEOPLE
- LIGHT ¡kuba!/Flickr your special gifts, what you were born to do
- Some people make it easy Julie70/Flickr for you to see their light inside.
- supivas/Flickr Others hide as long as possible.
- EarsAreGood/Flickr They may hide inside their talents… or from their talents.
- fontplaydotcom/Flickr How to see the light inside….
- D e x t e r /Flickr 1. Pay very close attention to what’s inside other people.
- AlaskanDude/Flickr 2. Be patient. Wait to earn their trust.
- jah~/Flickr 3. Be vulnerable… reveal your weaknesses, and ask for their help.
- VFS Digital Design/Flickr 4. When at last they open up, encourage and help them.
- h.koppdelaney/Flickr To encourage them, sometimes you have to light a fire first. .
- howarddignaLus/Flickr Business isn’t everything.
- Lotus Carroll/Flickr Do it because the best talent is bringing out talent in others.
- Alejandro Herrera Photography/Flickr Bring others to life.
- Interesting (I hope) aside… World-‐class pianist Frederic Chiu once performed while guests could see how my brain waves reacted to his music. People literally saw Frederic’s light, through my brain.
- Please, please, please… pay attention until you discover the talent inside each person.
- LLmo/Flickr Yes, it is hard.
- AlaskanDude/Flickr Mark Monlux Robot Chalk Portrait by NineInchNachosX1/Flickr Don’t just use your head. Use your heart, too.
- Pay attention Be patient Be vulnerable Be encouraging Chris Piascik/Flickr