Steps to apply for Passport Services
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- Steps to Apply for Passport Services
- Visit Passport Seva Portal http://passportindia.gov.in
- Register yourself as new user, create User Id.
- Provide User Id details and click Register. e-mail Id is mandatory, registration confirmation mail will be sent to your e-mail Id.
- Login to the portal.
- Enter User Id, password and displayed Captcha characters and click Login. Captcha Characters
- Select required service (e.g. Apply for Fresh Passport / Reissue of Passport).
- You can apply for passport/reissue passport through two methods: • Alternate 1: Downloading e-Form and uploading later • Alternate 2: Filling application form online
- Alternate 1: Download the e-Form, which can be filled offline and uploaded later.
- Alternate 1 (contd.): Download e-Form for required service. 4
- Alternate 1 (contd.): Fill the e-Form.
- Alternate 1 (contd.): Upload the filled e-Form.
- Alternate 2: Click the highlighted link to fill the application form online.
- Alternate 2: Fill the application form online and submit.
- Schedule Appointment Scheme 2: PSKs for which Online Payment is mandatory for booking appointments. Access the URL: www.passportindia.gov.in for list of these PSKs
- View saved/submitted application.
- Scheme 1: Schedule an appointment for visiting the PSK.
- Scheme 1 (contd.): Select PSK and click Next
- Scheme 2 (contd.): Earliest available Appointment Date will be displayed on screen. Click Pay and Book Appointment to proceed for appointment booking.
- Scheme 2 (contd.): Click Payment Mode of your convenience and pay indicated application fee amount.
- Scheme 2 (contd.): Appointment confirmed for visiting the PSK.
- Scheme 2 (contd.): Print Application Receipt.
- Scheme 2 (contd.): Check the date and time of your appointment on application receipt.
- Thank You In case of additional information or clarification, please contact our national call centre at toll free number 1800-258-1800