When to Use Crowdsourcing to Manage Your Data
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- When to use crowdsourcing to manage your data ... SEO
- DROWNING IN DATA?
- The biggest struggle with data is keeping it clean and relevant.
- SUPPORT YOUR QUALITY INITIATIVES WITH CROWDSOURCING Crowdsourcing is the process of getting work done usually online, from a crowd of people.
- SIMPLY PUT Tons of unorganized data Crowdsourced army of workers Organized data and happy customers
- WHEN TO USE CROWDSOURCING
- A portion of data quality control still requires human intelligence, crowdsourcing is ideal for tasks that: Require little to no domain specific knowledge Can be broken into discrete steps governed by objective rules Take a few minutes to complete. Some Examples of Such Tasks
- Categorization What Category does this product belong to? click to know more
- Moderation Does this image contain profanity or inappropriate content? click to know more
- Comparison Are these product the same? click to know more
- Tagging Select all applicable tags for this product. click to know more
- Process Audit How accurate was the response to the customer query ?
- Sentiment Analysis Does this tweet mention Burger King in a positive light?
- Transcription Transcribe the ingredients from this label.
- How You Can Assure Quality While Using Crowdsourcing
- Test Data or Gold Standard to Check worker Intent for each task
- Qualified Workforce and Strong Weeding out Mechanism for Workers
- Multiple Workers Judge Same Data Set to Achieve Desired Confidence Sample image meant for representational purpose only
- Peer Review Image by: http://www.jamesyang.com/
- Connect with the Crowd
- SQUADRUN: MOBILE WORKFORCE ON- DEMAND! We help you crowdsource your business problems to an intelligent mobile workforce.
- Organize Your Data START NOW Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org