chatShopper Pitchdeck 2015-12
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 1 PERSONALIZED SHOPPING FOR THE MOBILE GENERATION
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 2 Mobile shopping is a pain in the ***! Finding the right product that fits your needs with your mobile device is very hard. Oversupply of products, small screens, non-mobile-optimized checkout-pages and the challenge to find a consultant who can help you to get through this jungle delivers a bad customer experience.
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 3 Messenger and conversation based shopping as a convenient and fun way for the mobile generation messenger-based Rethinking the shopping experience focused on smartphones mobile only All users get personalized offers based on their request, preferences and data personalized inspiration Experts from the crowd help you to find the right product that fits your needs consultancy by experts Our solution Get everything in one place. Every product right under your fingertips all products No accounts or passwords needed and a mobile-optimized checkout process for every order easy checkout
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 4 CUSTOMER REQUEST Customer sends shopping request for a product EXPERT ADVICE We redirect the request to an available expert that fits the request SENDING OFFERS The expert sends product offers to the customer ORDER We order the product for the customer in the online shop, who delivers the product to the customer PAYMENT The customer can pay the product on our browser- based checkout-page chatShopper is designed to become a platform concept. We donât have own warehouses or products and donât do the shopping consultancy ourself. We bring all parties together and provide an infrastructure where the magic can happen. 2 3 41 WHAT WE DO?
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 5 PERSONALIZED SHOPPING FOR THE MOBILE GENERATION Thatâs our vision for chatShopper
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 6 Target groups Donât know which product to buy as they have no domain expertise Expert help needed Get shopping advice for fashion pieces (mainly men) Curated shopping 60% male and 40% female 60/40 Live in the moment with their smartphones, use WhatsApp, Snapchat, etc. daily mobile generation Get personalized suggestions for new fashion pieces Inspiration very young customers growing into a digital and mobile world 14-24 years old
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 7 First tests lead to these focus- points that give a us good niche to grow WHATSAPP-BASED AND FASHION-FOCUSED Add and test more channels (Facebook, Instagram, own app,..) and integrate experts from the crowd MORE CHANNELS & EXTERNAL EXPERTS build stronger partnerships with shops, automize the order- process and expand into new product-segments AUTOMIZE & EXPAND Use AI-systems to support the experts at their work and learn more about the customers USE AI & CRM Become a platform that connects customers with brand, shops, experts and offer other services. BECOME A MESSENGER-BASED SHOPPING-PLATTFORM Current Product & Roadmap Pre- Seed Seed Series A Series B â¬300k â¬3M
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 8 Our Last Months April-August September October 140 70 April-August September October 199%333% 0 60 30 0 SALES VOLUME AVERAGE PER DAY IN â¬ ACTIVE USERS AVERAGE PER DAY INCREASE LAST MONTH INCREASE LAST MONTH 60 30 April-August September October 373% 0 REQUESTS AVERAGE PER DAY INCREASE LAST MONTH
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 9 growth in total revenue from 2013 to 2014 in Germany 113% mobile users globally in 2017 90.1% total revenue in 2014 in Germany 6.6Bil.â¬ mCOMMERCE as part of eCommerce We act in the currently comparatively small but fast growing mCommerce market. Market Analysis MARKET
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 10 02 OUTFITTERY 01 GOBUTLER Curated shopping with style consultancy and outfit boxes raised $20M Series C in March 2015 SMS concierge service (from food- delivery to restaurant reservation) raised $8M Series A in July 2015 COMPETITORs We havenât identified a direct competitor in Europe. We use similar mobile-only communication channels as Gobutler but focus on fashion with expert-advice from the crowd. Outfittery is using the expert-advice over different channels to provide personalized boxes with complete outfits for their male customers.
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 NODE.JS FULL-STACK DEVELOPER We are looking for a CTO / OWNER MATTHIAS NANNT CEO / OWNER ANTONIA ERMACORA â¢ MSc. Computer Science â¢ Eye of a designer â¢ Abstract creativity â¢ Todo-list-junkie â¢ Startup-experience â¢ Newest tech stuff addict â¢ BA Business Administration â¢ Project management â¢ Experienced founder â¢ Communication-skills â¢ Creative multi-tasker â¢ Fast learner MEET THE TEAM
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 12 add up to 10% to the base price at non- partner shops facebook ads as main marketing channel crowd-worker as experts earn a commission for every sale commission & discount at online shops as revenue stream We can order all products from online shops operating in Germany. We started adding 10% to the base price to get to the final price for the customer. Soon we got our first partner shops where we get an additional 3% to 30% discount. The experts from the crowd earn a 4% commission and approx. 3% goes to the payment provider. Facebook advertising worked very well for us: Our average cost per engagement is 0.028â¬ and 1.91â¬ per user. We started to grow viral in October as many user started to recommend us to their friends. In October we had too many request and needed to stop advertising in November as well as recruit new experts to handle rush demand. We were not prepared for such huge demand and had to find external funding to finance our growth. Within days we had â¬100k from three experienced business-angels and entrepreneurs. DESCRIPTION BUSINESS MODEL
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 13 fashiontravel connect brands/ shops directly shopping messenger AI - based expert adult insurance expert- knowledge- driven apps New interfaces (VR, AR) AI-driven fashion inspiration app other product- segments chatShopper Core-Business Long-term Vision
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 14 BUILD A HIGHLY-SCALABLE product OUR NEXT MILESTONES BEFORE SEED INVESTMENT To reach our goals and milestones for the next year we need to hire experts in the fields of operations, tech and marketing. BUILD A TEAM 01 By having our core skills in-house we can plan and build our technical architecture. Outsourcing the other work, gives us more speed at lower costs. BUILD A SCALABLE ARCHITECTURE 02 We have shown that with more money in advertising we can scale the requests proportionally. Now its time to get more requests and grow our customer base. MARKETING 04 Connect external experts to handle the growing demand and provide a scalable business model. EXTERNAL EXPERTS 03
- www.chatshopper.com Â© 2015 chatShopper. All Rights Reserved. 2015-11-24 15 Our team of experts is available every day from 9am to 9pm: (+49) 178 â 18 18 111 BUSINESS HOURS FOR CUSTOMERS OFFICE ADDRESS Kuhnkestr. 6, 24118 Kiel GTEC, Schlossplatz 1, 10178 Berlin Contact us FOUNDERS Antonia Ermacora, email@example.com Matthias Nannt, firstname.lastname@example.org