10 Essential Pillars of Employee Engagement
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- THE PROBLEM WITH EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT 87% OF EMPLOYEES ARE NOT ENGAGED IN THEIR JOBS.
- HERE ARE THE 10 PILLARS OF EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AND HOW TO IMPROVE THEM:
- 1. RELATIONSHIP WITH MANAGERS 75% of people don't quit their job, they quit their boss.
- HOW TO IMPROVE: COACHING FEEDBACK OPPORTUNITIES TO DEVELOP
- 2. HAPPINESS 12% more productive. Happy workers are
- HOW TO IMPROVE: RESPECT EMPLOYEES ASK FOR IDEAS SHOW GENUINE CONCERN
- LEARN HOW YOUR EMPLOYEES CAN BE HAPPY WITH OUR FREE BOOK ABOUT EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT! GET THE FREE BOOK
- 3. WELLNESS $3.27 for every dollar spent on wellness programs. Medical costs fall by about
- HOW TO IMPROVE: WALK AROUND FREQUENTLY PROVIDE HEALTHY SNACKS OFFER A GYM MEMBERSHIP
- 4. COMPANY ALIGNMENT The way that employees align themselves with the company’s core values has a direct effect on bottom line proﬁts. COREVALUES
- HOW TO IMPROVE: REPEAT THE CORE VALUES INSPIRE WITH THE MISSION TEACH EMPLOYEES THE VISION
- 5. WORKPLACE SATISFACTION Have open and honest communication, so that an employee can say if their work is meaningful for them or not.
- HOW TO IMPROVE: PAY FAIRLY ENABLE EMPLOYEES GIVE CLARITY OF THEIR JOB ROLE
- 6. RELATIONSHIP WITH COLLEAGUES According to research, socializing with colleagues is the only thing proven to make you as happy than when you’re not at work.
- HOW TO IMPROVE: ORGANIZE TEAM EVENTS ENCOURAGE INFORMAL CHAT LET EMPLOYEES WORK TOGETHER
- 7. FEEDBACK 14.9% lower turnover rates in companies that implement regular employee feedback.
- HOW TO IMPROVE: CHECK IN ONCE PER MONTH ENCOURAGE PEER FEEDBACK ASK FOR NEW IDEAS
- GET THE FREE BOOK LEARN THE IMPORTANCE OF GIVING FEEDBACK IN OUR FREE BOOK ABOUT EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT!
- 8. RECOGNITION of employees said being recognized motivates them in their job. 78%
- HOW TO IMPROVE: PRAISE ONCE PER WEEK ASK CO WORKERS TO PRAISE BE SPECIFIC WITH PRAISE
- 9. PERSONAL GROWTH Companies that invest more in training and career development outperform their peers.
- HOW TO IMPROVE: ENCOURAGE SIDE PROJECTS CONTINUOUS LEARNING REPEAT THE MISSION
- 10. AMBASSADORSHIP The question to ask employees is “On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to refer a friend to work here?”
- HOW TO IMPROVE: EMPHASIZE THEIR PURPOSE CONDUCT STAY INTERVIEWS GET FEEDBACK ON THE CULTURE
- THIS IS THE FOUNDATION OF EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT Learn more about why these ten metrics matter, and get tips on how to improve them in our latest book “The 10 Essential Pillars Of Employee Engagement”. GET THE BOOK
- HOW DO YOU ENGAGE YOUR EMPLOYEES? let us know your thoughts on Twitter @Oﬃcevibe