Steps to check application status
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- Steps to Check Application Status: - Passport Applications - Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Visit Passport Seva Portal http://passportindia.gov.in
- Click the Track Application Status link under the Passport Services section.
- 1. Select the Application Status option. 2. Enter File Number and Date of Birth of Applicant. Click the Track button. 15 digit alpha-numeric number printed on the top right corner of the Acknowledgement Letter. This letter is issued to the applicant at exit point in the PSK after submission of application.
- Status Tracker screen is displayed. Latest Status of the Passport Application is shown here.
- Thank You In case of additional information or clarification, please contact our national call centre at toll free number 1800-258-1800